Sunday, November 16, 2008

November 16th - leaving Jekyll island

I had to check out because they were booked out for the weekend. I am getting tired of travelling and would really have liked to stay longer. I returned the bike and went for a last hike at the beaches. Afterwards I had a big lunch in the millionaires club hotel dining room which was big but satisfying. When I left it started to rain. I hit the road in the rain and did not like the driving so I checked into a hotel after just one hour of driving. I am now only seven miles from Florida and the sun is shining again. I hope that I will make it to St. Augustine tonight and find a nice place to stay, but I have no idea what to expect. The only thing I know is that I need to be Wednesday evening at Miami airport to pick up Andreas and we will go to Naples for a short stay together before I will start a swift drive back,while Andreas goes to Europe and will hopefully come back on the 5th with my new bike. I am very exited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halt die Ohren steif!
Und vielen Dank für die Fotos.

Anonymous said...

Halt die Ohren steif!
Und vielen Dank für die Fotos.
Gruß von Edda