Monday, October 6, 2008

5th of Oktober - Restday in Phoenix

Stayed most of the day on the bed. I iced my butt down which seems to help a bit. Had to buy a new camera, because the old one disappeared and calls to the hotel and to the bar in Wicksburg were in vain.
After the shopping I went for the first time ever in a red lobster and couldn't finish my plate. I am obviously still sick but I think the breading around the fish did it's job as well.
What a shame, that two days of pictures are gone.

Justin did a big ride today and I feared already that he had an accident when he did not come back until hours after night fell. Now he exchanged both tubes on my bike. He says there where big thorns in the tire and when he wanted to bring it to our rooms both tires were flat. I never had so many flats in my whole live and San Francisco's streets are full with glass shards and metal pieces, I don't get it. I hope that I will be better by tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ca roule, ma poule?
Margit