Sunday, October 19, 2008

Qctober, 19th Big Bent NP

Garmin keeps quiet because I didn't take it out. I had a little hike which got 1300ft. elevation, that was about the same than what I did yesterday on the bike, only that this was spectacularly beautiful. I like the Texans who hike. Everybody chatted a bit. People did seem to be quite intelligent, at least the half dozen I met on this hike. After I got finally rid of Justin my day turned out to be perfect.
He does not get it. I did not ask him along because I wanted company. If so I would have chosen somebody who is a little bit interesting or might share one or two interest with me, having some cultural experiences, like books, movies or perhaps even knowledge of arts or anything could not really hurt either. But tonight I found one of his interest: He is a big believer in some of the 9/11 conspiracy theories. Not that he is informed about anything but he knows that what THEY tell us, we should not forget that he doesn't know exactly what they tell us (and who THEY are - probably the Illuminati) , but he knows it's all lies. He read the transcripts, again he does not know which transcripts, but he read them and once you read them you know. I told him that he shares here the mindset of suicide bombers, Oklahoma bombers and other paranoids out there. It is obvious that this mania inflicts especially young men look at nearly all suicide bombing terrorists. He was pretty offended and I would be scared, if he would have a shred of drive or focus.

No comments: